Need Tech Support?
We've got you covered! This webpage can help you find the technology support you need.
- Click the red boxes for links to useful information and tools.
- When possible, we've included a Get Help! button so you can reach someone for one-on-one assistance.
The Online Ed Center can help with Canvas questions or problems.
The Library Computer Lab technicians can also help with questions about using online tools such as Canvas, Zoom, Office 365 and MyPortal.
- Get a student email account
- Update your primary email address for registration
- Did you know? If you get a De Anza student email account, you also get free access to Microsoft's Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other online software
The Library Computer Lab technicians can help with student email accounts and other online software issues.
You can also request help with your student email account by contacting the Office of College Life at email@example.com
- See tips for logging in to MyPortal
- Reset your MyPortal password
- Find your Campuswide ID number (if you've lost or forgotten it)
- Learn more about using and navigating in MyPortal
The Library Computer Lab technicians can help with MyPortal questions.
The Admissions and Records Office can help if you're having trouble with your MyPortal account or problems with registration.
- Watch a video with tips for studying online
- Visit the Online Ed Center's Student Resource Hub
- Learn how to stay organized while taking online classes
The Online Ed Center can help with questions about Canvas or Zoom.
The Library Computer Lab technicians can help with questions about online software tools such as Canvas, Zoom, Office 365 and MyPortal.
- You can get free access to Microsoft's Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other online software, if you get a De Anza student email account
- Check the College Buys online store for student discounts on computers and software
- Learn how to log in to the campus Wi-Fi network
- Find Zoom Spaces on campus – areas with power outlets and a good Wi-Fi signal
- Get discounts on Wi-Fi service when you're not on campus
The Foothill-De Anza Educational Technology Services office maintains the campus Wi-Fi network.