Here's How To Get In Touch With Us
Virtual "Drop-In" Sessions and Appointments
You can drop in without an appointment during our drop-in hours listed below, or make an appointment to speak with one of our staff experts at a scheduled time.
- You can also reach us through the online contact form that you'll find lower on this page.
- All the drop-in hours are listed for the Pacific Time (California) zone.
- Drop-in hours are subject to change without notice.
- Mondays: 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
International Student Admission
- Wednesdays: 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Health Insurance
You may contact Ines Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about your De Anza health insurance, and she will arrange meeting with you if needed.
- Phone: 408.864.8826
(Phone service is not available currently; please use the online contact form or drop in on Zoom to speak with us)
- Fax: 408.864.5638
Mailing AddressInternational Student Programs
De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014 USA
We're on the second floor of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building – above the bookstore.
Available by email, campus currently closed.
- Monday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Our multilingual staff members are knowledgeable about educational development, personal and financial planning, cross-cultural issues, immigration rules and regulations, and community programs and resources. The international student counselors and advisers assist students with academic planning and immigration issues.
Before you contact a staff member, please review the ISP directory guide for a description of who to contact specifically for your questions. This will help us respond quickly and accurately to your inquiry.
Marketing and Recruitment Staff (Foothill-De Anza District)
|Executive Director of International Student Programs||Jennifer Brook|
|Acting Director, International Student Recruitment & Marketing||Hayley Davidson|
|Director, International Partner Relations||Marilyn Cheung|
|Assistant Director, International Student Recruitment||Andy Yang|
|Assistant Director, International Student Recruitment||Deepali Shah|
|Adviser (based in Indonesia)||Greg Barattini|
|Adviser International Programs||George Beers|