Apply to DeAnza & DSPS
Apply to DeAnza College
The Apply Now button will take you to OpenCCC, an online application system used by De Anza and other California community colleges.
Complete the De Anza College application and you will receive your CampusWide IDentification (CWID) number and password to access the college’s MyPortal site.
Complete and submit the online DSPS Application for services:
- Login to MyPortal,
- Select the Student tab and find the “ClockWork Student Portlet”, and
- Select “ClockWork De Anza Disability Progs & Svcs”.
Disability Verification Form
Submit the following to verify your disability(ies):
- Disability Verification Form (NOTE: You must fill out the Student Information portion before giving the form to your Doctor or appropriate health professional).
- AUDIOGRAM: Must be less than 2 years.
Return the completed Disability Verification Form to DSPS.
- FAX to (408) 864-5492
- Have it scanned then e-mail as an attachment to DSS@fhda.edu
- Bring it in person to RSS 141
- Scan it before step 2 then upload it during the online DSPS Application process.
Meet a DSS Counselor
Upon completing the DSPS application and clicking the "Submit" button, a DSS staff member will promptly contact you to set-up an appointment with a DSS Counselor.
Request Interpreting or Captioning Services
Once you have established accommodations with your counselor, submit an interpreter/captioner request form on-line.