Welcome to De Anza
Lorrie Ranck, acting vice president of Instruction, is responsible for the administration of transfer and vocational instructional programs, as well as curriculum approval processes, online education, professional development, equity and engagement, faculty and classified professional staff negotiations, and tenure review.
With an annual enrollment of about 20,000 students, De Anza has 10 instructional divisions that support departments in more than 100 areas of study.
- See the Office of Instruction organizational chart
- Congratulations to all of our instructors who made the list of newly tenured faculty members!
- Academic Services
- Biological, Health & Environmental Sciences
- Business, Computer Science & Applied Technologies
- Creative Arts
- Equity & Engagement
- Intercultural/International Studies
- Language Arts
- Physical Education & Athletics
- Physical Sciences, Math & Engineering
- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Faculty Association
- Institutional Research and Planning
- Personnel Services/Administrators
- Student Success Task Force
- Tenure Review