Need Help With General Subjects?
We offer peer tutoring and workshops to help you succeed in a variety of subjects.
Accounting Final Review Workshops!
If you need help in preparing for your final exams, accounting tutors in the Student Success Center will hold special final review sessions week 11. To attend, sign in by clicking on "Join Tutoring or Workshops." See the final review sessions schedule here or by clicking on "Week 11" below.
Join Us Online!
We've made it even easier to access our peer tutoring services and workshops on Zoom. Just click the yellow button to "Join Tutoring or Workshops" and follow the prompts on your screen to sign in and select from a list of available services.
Spring 2021 Tutoring Hours
April 12 – June 18
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Drop-in tutoring is available for Accounting (ACCT 1A, 1B, and 1C), Economics (ECON 1 and 2), and Business (BUS 10 and 18) during all open hours.
- Tutors can help review your work and explain concepts that are difficult for you
Weekly Individual Tutoring
- Work with an assigned tutor one hour per week through the quarter
- Individual tutoring appointments are primarily available for Accounting and Economics courses – but ask us about other subjects.
- Click the button below for the online form to request weekly individual tutoring.
Accounting Chapter Review Workshops
- Workshops designed to help you review and reinforce your accounting knowledge.
- Check below for the weekly schedule.
Become a Tutor!
You can improve your own skills in communication and your favorite academic subjects by helping other students learn. We provide training – and it's fun!
Questions? Contact Us!
Christian Lustre, Instructional Support Coordinator
Diana Alves de Lima, Student Success Center Co-Director
Melissa Aguilar, Student Success Center Co-Director