This email was sent to students who are military veterans.
Aug, 23, 2021
Supporting Our Veterans
We understand that recent developments in Afghanistan are a source of great concern, frustration and other feelings for many who served in that region, as well as those with family or friends living there.
De Anza College wants you to know that you are not alone. Our Veterans Resource Counselors are available to speak with you via Zoom during extended hours over the next several days – with no appointment needed.
- Monday, Aug. 23: 5–7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24: 11 a.m.–1 p.m. and 5–7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 24: 9:30–11:30 a.m., 1–4 p.m. and 5–7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 25: 11 a.m.–1 p.m. and 5–7 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 30: 5–7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 31: 11 a.m.–1 p.m. and 5–7 p.m.
We have also compiled a list of support programs that can provide additional counseling, connections with fellow veterans and other helpful resources.
You can find this list along with information about how to reach our counselors on Zoom by visiting deanza.edu/veterans. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here for you.
De Anza College