Women in Computer Science
MAKE NEW FRIENDS
JOIN A PROJECT TEAM
PRACTICE TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS
IMPROVE YOUR RESUME
INTERACT WITH PROFESSIONALS IN THE TECH INDUSTRY
AND MUCH MORE
Career panel event on Monday, February 10. This event featured speakers from Facebook, LinkedIn and Tile.
Microsoft Azure Program
The Microsoft Azure Program provides software to students actively enrolled in specific CIS classes including C, C++, Visual Basic, and Project Management to mention a few. For more information regarding the Microsoft Azure Program, please contact Bachlan Nguyen, Business/Computer Systems Lab Coordinator.
- Click Activate now > At Sign In window Type 8 digits Student ID@fhda.edu
- Next, log in with school Student ID and myportal password.
- At the Stay Sign In: Click YES
- At About You window
- Review your First and Last Name
- Email address
- Phone: cell phone #
- Microsoft will automatically send a code to your phone or email in a few seconds.
- Type in 6 digit code
- Click at the Sign Up
- Wait a few minutes, Azure website will be displayed
- Click at Software (upper left corner) to see the software list.