The Apply Now button will take you to OpenCCC, an online application system used by De Anza and other California community colleges.
Complete the De Anza College application and you will receive your CampusWide IDentification (CWID) number and password to access the college’s MyPortal site.
Complete and submit the online DSPS Application for services:
- Login to MyPortal,
- Select the Student tab and find the “ClockWork Student Portlet”, and
- Select “ClockWork De Anza Disability Progs & Svcs”.
Disability Verification Form
Submit the following to verify your disability(ies):
- Disability Verification Form (NOTE: You must fill out the Student Information portion before giving the form to your Doctor or appropriate health professional).
- AUDIOGRAM: Must be less than 2 years.
Return the completed Disability Verification Form to DSPS.
- FAX to (408) 864-5492
- Have it scanned then e-mail as an attachment to DSS@fhda.edu
- Bring it in person to RSS 141
- Scan it before step 2 then upload it during the online DSPS Application process.
Meet a DSS Counselor
Upon completing the DSPS application and clicking the "Submit" button, a DSS staff member will promptly contact you to set-up an appointment with a DSS Counselor.
Request DHHS Interpretng/Captioning Services
Once you have established accommodations with your counselor, submit an interpreter/captioner request form on-line.
Interpreter Open Times
Need an Interpreter quickly?
If you are a currently enrolled student and need an interpreter for drop-in tutoring, to meet with an instructor, a visit to Financial Aid, the Bookstore or any other on-campus interpreting needs, check our interpreter Open Time availability schedule.
- Check here to see when an interpreter is available.
- Go directly to the interpreter's office or email that interpreter. We will provide interpreting for you.
|Monday||Hannah 7:30 am-1:00 pm||Hannah 2:30-3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||Hannah 7:30-9:00 am|
|Wednesday||Hannah 7:30 am-1:00 pm||Hannah 2:30-3:30 pm|
|Stacy Chapman||LCW Cubicle email@example.com|
|Rosemary Jensen||LCW 109||OUT: Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything DHHS related.|
|Christine Nakahara||LCW Cubicle email@example.com|
|Hannah Pahl||LCW firstname.lastname@example.org|
Interpreter/Captioner Request Forms
This is for interpreting/captioning services for your classes for the entire quarter.
Note:Right after meeting with your DSS Counselor and selecting your classes, fill the pink form out with all the classes you will need interpreting or captioning services. Failure to fill this form out may result in not receiving DHHS services.
This form is to request an interpreter or captioner for meeting an instructor during office hours, attending an event, meeting classmates to work on a project, drop in tutoring, etc..