6th Annual UndocuWelcome Orientation: We Are Here to Stay
UndocuWelcome is an orientation for incoming undocumented students where you will build community, and get tips on important topics – including financial aid, student services, campus life and planning your academic future!
Chick Here to Sign UpPlease sign up for the UndocuWelcome Orientation so we can send you details on how to attend.
Join Us for UndocuWelcome 2023
Wednesday, August 30th 2023
These sessions will be held in person on the De Anza campus. Each session will be different, and we recommend attending for the full day for a comprehensive orientation.
- Resource Fair and Lunch 11:30 am. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student Session: 1:00 pm. – 7:30 p.m.
- Student and Family Dinner: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Family Session: 6:30–7:30 p.m.*
All participants (students and families) are encouraged to follow COVID-19 guidelines.
Special Session for Families!
* The Family Welcome Orientation is open to parents, co-parents, caregivers, older brothers or sisters or other support persons. (Students will have a session with mentors during this time.) Families are welcome to join by 5:30 for dinner!
- Tendremos talleres bilingües para la familia y comunidad que apoyan al estudiante.
- Chúng tôi có những cuộc hội thảo song ngữ dành riêng cho gia đình, người thân, và những người trợ giúp các em sinh viên.
Learn and Make Friends!
You'll hear tips from and for undocumented students on important topics – including financial aid, student services, campus life and planning your academic future!
Please join us for community building and networking. This is a great way to create a sense of belonging and make new friends!
Orientation Workshops and Presenters
You will be able to join interactive workshops, panels and cultural presentations – details coming soon!
Questions? Contact Angélica Esquivel email@example.com