This email was sent to all students who applied for summer but have not yet registered
June 15, 2023
Reminder–Register Now for Summer Classes!
Summer Classes Begin July 3
Dear Student. We noticed you applied but haven't registered yet for summer session. There are lots of great classes still available – on campus and online.
Summer is the perfect time to catch up – and get ahead! Check out the schedule and register now through MyPortal!
Summer Class Listings
See the online searchable schedule for course information, newly added classes and cancellations. Be sure to click the title of each course you're considering, to read the footnotes for details on how the class will be taught, including whether online classes will have
- Regular meetings on scheduled days and times, as noted in the listing
- Some scheduled meetings, along with some independent work
- No scheduled meetings, with students completing assignments on their own time, within set deadlines
COVID-19 Vaccination No Longer Required
The Board of Trustees for the Foothill-De Anza Community College District has ended the district's COVID-19 vaccination requirement, effective July 3. This means
- Proof of vaccination will NOT be required for summer or fall quarter
- Face masks are still recommended and may be required in some classrooms or offices on campus.
Summer Session Guide: Student Services and More!
For student services hours and contact information, plus important updates and other tips, visit deanza.edu/quarter-guide.
Shop At the Bookstore
You can purchase all your books and materials through the Bookstore's new online store at deanzastore.com.
Find resources and referrals for food, housing and transportation at deanza.edu/resources