This email was sent to students who are potentially eligible to graduate in spring 2023
June 14, 2023
Join the Grad Celebration – Saturday July 1
Graduation Day will be here soon! If you're planning to graduate this year, we want to remind you about some important deadlines.
- Remember to file for your degree by Wednesday, June 21, if you want to have your name listed in the printed commencement program.
- Submit your message and photo for the special Graduation Slideshow by Monday, June 26. We’ll publish the slideshow online before graduation, so you can share it with your family and friends.
- You can still shop in person for graduation caps and gowns, as well as other regalia, at the campus Bookstore in the RSS Building. (If you already placed an online order for home delivery, you should have received a tracking number that you can use to find out when it will arrive. If you placed an order for pickup at the Bookstore, you should receive an email when it’s ready.)
Everyone is welcome to post digital Congrats Cards for their favorite grads, or the entire Class of 2023, any time through Graduation Day.
This Year's Date and Location
This year’s Commencement ceremony will be held in a new location – the Santa Clara Convention Center – and will begin at 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 1.
- Plan to arrive early – doors will open at 2 p.m. – to be sure you have time to park, fix your cap and hair, and join other members of your Village in the lineup area, so you can march in together.
- After the ceremony, you'll be able to take photos with fun props – including the college mascot, Roary the Mountain Lion, making their first-ever public appearance!
- Visit deanza.edu/graduation/tips for more tips and updates, including information about free parking and where to meet inside the Convention Center.
Watch for announcements about this year’s student grad speakers and major award recipients – coming soon!
If you have family members or friends who can’t make it to the ceremony, they can still watch the commencement livestream with captions, beginning at 4 p.m. on July 1, at deanza.edu/graduation.
Sign language interpreters will be present. If you need disability accommodations, please contact
- Deaf or hard of hearing accommodations: Stacy Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other disability accommodations: Laureen Balducci at email@example.com
Note: For general questions not related to disability accommodations, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to all our graduates!
De Anza College