This email was sent to students who applied for summer session but have not yet registered for classes.
June 14, 2022
Reminder–Register Now for Summer Classes
Summer Classes Begin June 27
We noticed you applied but haven't registered yet for summer session. There are lots of great classes still available – online and on campus.
Summer is a great time to catch up – and get ahead! Check out the schedule – and register now through MyPortal!
Remember: You must upload proof of COVID-19 vaccination before you can register for any classes that meet on campus. Vaccination is not required for online classes.
- Submit proof of your final vaccination at least three days before you plan to register for an on-campus class, to allow time for verification.
- If you already submitted your COVID-19 vaccination record for a previous quarter, you don't need to submit again for summer.
- You will also need to submit proof of a COVID-19 booster before coming to campus. Proof of the booster must be uploaded separately from your vaccination proof.
- See all the details at deanza.edu/vax.
Summer Class Listings
See the online searchable schedule for course information, newly added classes and cancellations. Be sure to click the title of each course you're considering, to read the footnotes for details on how the class will be taught, including whether online classes will have
- Regular meetings on scheduled days and times, as noted in the listing
- Some scheduled meetings, along with some independent work
- No scheduled meetings, with students completing assignments on their own time, within set deadlines
Guide to Summer Session: Student Services and More!
For student services hours and contact information, plus important updates and online learning tips, visit deanza.edu/quarter-guide.
Shop At the Bookstore
You can purchase all your books and materials through the Bookstore's new online store at deanzastore.com.
Find resources and referrals for food, housing and transportation at deanza.edu/resources