This email was sent to students who qaulified for the De Anza College Promise program.
Aug. 16, 2021
👍🏾 🙌🏼 You're Eligible for Free Tuition!
Congratulations! Based on your application for financial aid, you have qualified for the De Anza College Promise – free tuition and fees for two years (summer not included), plus $500 each year for books and materials!
We also want to remind you about the upcoming online kickoff sessions, where you can learn more about why the De Anza College Promise is the best Promise program around.
We'll tell you about additional benefits, including special activities for Promise students and access to dedicated Promise counselors who can help you plan and succeed in your studies at De Anza. Plus, we’ll explain a few important things to know about maintaining your eligibility.
If you haven't already attended or registered for a kickoff session, you can click the yellow "Sign Up" button and choose the date that works best for you. (You only need to attend one session.)
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 1, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22, 9:30-11 a.m.
You can also learn more about the Promise program at deanza.edu/promise. If you have questions
- About your award: Contact the Financial Aid Office by emailing email@example.com.
- About classes, orientation or your educational plan: Contact the Office of Outreach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Anza College