This email was sent to all students who were registered in spring 2023
June 29, 2023
Check Out the Grad Slideshow and Congrats Cards
Members of the De Anza Class of 2023 have shared their photos and messages in a special Graduation Slideshow, which is now available for viewing at deanza.edu/graduation.
While you’re online, be sure to check out the digital Congrats Cards that friends, relatives and college faculty and staff members have been posting for their favorite grads.
The Graduation Slideshow will also be shown on big screens for those attending the collegewide commencement ceremony this Saturday, at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Everyone is welcome to post additional Congrats Cards through the weekend, by visiting deanza.edu/graduation/2023-congrats
If you're planning to graduate this year:
- Today is the last day to shop in person for graduation caps and gowns at the campus Bookstore in the RSS Building. (If you already placed an online order for home delivery, you should have received a tracking number that you can use to find out when it will arrive. If you placed an order for pickup at the Bookstore, you should receive an email when it’s ready.)
- You must file for your degree by Friday, June 30, to receive your degree for spring quarter. The deadline has passed to have your name included in the printed program.
Tips for Saturday
The ceremony will begin at 4 p.m. sharp inthe Santa Clara Convention Center – at 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara
- Free parking is available in the garage behind the convention center: Enter from Great America Parkway, using the driveway across from Bunker Hill Lane.
- Grads and their guests should plan to arrive early – the doors will open at 2 p.m. – to allow time to park and get ready. Grads will line up in Hall A, while family members and other guests can proceed to Halls B and D, where there will be open seating.
- After the ceremony, you'll be able to take photos with fun props – including the college mascot, Roary the Mountain Lion, making their first-ever public appearance!
- Find more information about how to get ready for the ceremony at deanza.edu/graduation/tips.
If you have family members or friends who can’t make it to the ceremony, they can still watch the commencement livestream with captions, beginning at 4 p.m. on July 1, at deanza.edu/graduation.
Sign language interpreters will be present. If you need disability accommodations, please contact
- Deaf or hard of hearing accommodations: Stacy Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other disability accommodations: Laureen Balducci at email@example.com
Note: For general questions not related to disability accommodations, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to all our graduates!
De Anza College