Grocery Gift Cards
Monday 11/20@7:30am**The grocery gift card request form has been closed due to running out of cards. This resource is available while supplies last.**
*Gift Cards are running low for this next distribution. We will run out before all requests are in so we will try to close the request form as we get close to running out, but please be aware that submitting a request does not gurantee you will receive a card.*
Please make sure to answer all questions completely and correctly. Grocery e-gift cards are available while supplies last to eligible students who are currently registered at De Anza.
A few things to note:
- All students must complete and submit the Grocery Gift Card Program Eligibility form prior to receiving a card (it will be emailed to you after your first request).
- Please provide your full name and the email address you currently have on your student records.
- These e- gift cards are to be used for food only.
- Students who maintain eligibility are limited to one request maximum every 2 weeks only for distribution on designated distribution dates (see food pantry webpage for dates). Any duplicate requests will not be considered. Do not submit multiple requests.
- When sharing your current needs, please include any information about resources you
are currently accessing, or any extenuating circumstances such as loss of employment.
- We ask for this information so we can understand the circumstances that De Anza students are currently facing.