Articulation Not Showing in ASSIST
These articulation agreements have not been posted to ASSIST yet.
UC/CSU campuses with 2020-21 'by Major' and/or 'by Department' agreements on ASSIST have reported their posted information may be incomplete. If a major or course is not showing in the system, students are advised to contact UC or CSU campus undergraduate admissions offices directly.
The ASSIST website is the official repository of articulation information for California's public colleges and universities. ASSIST (Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is a student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at a California community college (CCC) can be applied when transferred to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campus.
New ASSIST Website
Since the launch of the new ASSIST website in May 2019, articulation and transferability data continue to be released and published in phases. The following types of transfer data are available on the website:
- CSU Transferable Courses
- UC Transferable Courses
- UC Transfer Admission Eligibility Courses
- IGETC for UC and CSU
- CSU GE-Breadth Certification Courses
- CSU US History, Constitution and American Ideals Courses
- By Department
- By Prefix
- By Major
- By General Education
Transferability lists and articulation agreements are displayed in one of two formats - either the Legacy ASSIST PDFs (the format of the former ASSIST system) or the new and updated ASSIST PDFs.
- Transferability Lists: For academic years 2015-2016 and prior
>> Legacy ASSIST PDF format
- Transferability Lists: For academic years 2016-2017 and beyond
>> New ASSIST PDF format once each CSU/UC campus publishes their information
- Transferability Lists: The UC Transferable Courses (UC TCA) List for 2019-2020 is available
- Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2015-2016 and prior
>> Legacy ASSIST PDF format
- Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2016-2017
>> Either Legacy ASSIST PDF or New ASSIST PDF format, as determined by each CSU/UC campus
- Articulation Agreements: For 2017-2018 and beyond
>> New ASSIST PDF format, once each CSU/UC campus publishes their information
In cases when articulation agreements for the 2017-2018, 2018-2019, and 2019-2020 academic years may not yet be available on ASSIST, students may find important major preparation information (e.g. how courses at a community college may be used to satisfy major preparation requirements at a CSU or UC campus) may be found online:
Students are advised to carefully review all information and consult with a De Anza College counselor or academic adviser and/or four-year university representative to determine how courses will transfer to the CSU or UC.
- For information about the Course Identification Number System (C-ID), visit the C-ID website.