Email sent May 25, 2020
Register Now for Online Summer!
Registration for Online Summer session is now open, and there are lots of great classes available. Check out the schedule – and register now through MyPortal!
Summer Classes Begin June 29
See the online searchable schedule for course information, newly added classes and cancellations. Be sure to check the footnotes for each class you are taking -- or any class you are considering -- to learn whether it has meetings scheduled for certain times.
The footnoes will say if the class is
- An online class with no scheduled meetings (Students can log in anytime to do the required weekly course work.)
- An online class that meets each week on scheduled days and times, as noted in the listing
- An online class with SOME scheduled meetings, as noted in the listing or the class syllabus. (The rest of the class can be completed independently each week on the student’s own time.)
You can also view open and newly added classes by using the Open Classes Finder in MyPortal. Go to the Apps section and click on the Student Registration tile. Remember to check for prerequisites.
Online Summer Resources
- Find online learning tips and updates at deanza.edu/online-summer
- Find resources and referrals for food, housing and transportation at deanza.edu/resources