Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- DMT 52 is offered once a year in class and as a distance learning option every Winter quarter.
- Software is FREE for enrolled students
Here's What You Can Learn
DMT 52: GD & T – CAD Applications
- Explain the dimensioning and tolerancing concepts and industry practices
- Identify and interpret standard symbols
- Analyze the characteristics and standard practices of dimensioning using feature control frames
- Demonstrate tolerancing and specifications
- Apply datums to engineering design
- Illustrate and identify mating parts requirements and specifications
- Analyze and input geometric non-position features.
Before taking DMT 52, you should have a firm grasp of how to use any of the below CAD systems to complete required course work.
You're welcome to join our email list for information about classes and special events. To have your name added, please email CAD@deanza.edu