The form below is meant for questions about applying for admission, registering for classes, verifying student records or related activities handled by the Admissions and Records Office at De Anza College. For other questions, please visit
- Assessment Center
- Cashier's Office
- Find Your Counselor
- Financial Aid office
- De Anza College general contact form
International Students: Please contact the International Student Programs office for any issues with MyPortal, registration or other Admissions and Records matters.
NEW: Virtual Help Desk
If you'd like to speak with someone in person about registration, admissions or your student records, you can visit the Admissions and Records Office virtual help desk via Zoom online video, during these hours:
- Mondays: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- No appointment required. Students are served on a first come, first served basis. After joining the Zoom session, there may be a wait. Thank you for your patience in advance.
Note: You'll need to show a valid photo ID before we can discuss any matters related to your student account or records. You may also want to review these tips on using Zoom
- We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. However, due to the high volume of emails we're currently receiving, it could take five to seven business days.
To contact the Admissions and Records office with your question, please go to the Contact Us page and follow the prompts.