Your grades will usually be available for viewing in the MyPortal system by the second Sunday after Finals Week.
In most cases, your instructor will submit your grade within a week after finals. However, it takes additional time to process the files and calculate your GPA, before your grade can be posted for viewing. Once that process is complete, you should be able to find your grades and unofficial transcript online.
How to view your grades
- Log in to MyPortal.
- Click on the Registration tab.
- Find the "My Records" section on your screen.
- Click on "View My Grades."
- Select a term and click "Submit."
- You should see your most recent class grades and an undergraduate summary with overall GPA.
- If you think you should be able see your grades but you can't, please complete the Admissions and Records Help Form for assistance.
If you just finished a class
... that is a prerequisite for another course
- You may register for the next-level course with the assumption that you have passed the prerequisite. If you didn't pass, you will be automatically dropped from the next-level course once your grade is posted.
- If you didn't pass the prerequisite, you will receive an email notifying you that have been dropped from the next-level course. You may then register to repeat the class that you didn't pass. If you have trouble registering, please complete the Admissions and Records Help Form for assistance.
- If you feel you were dropped in error, you can contact the Assessment Office by completing the Admissions and Records Help Form. Please provide specific details of what occurred.
If you need to provide your final grades
... to a third party before they are posted on MyPortal
- Contact the Admissions and Records office by submitting the Help Form. Please be specific about the grades you need and the reason you need them. Some schools will allow interim proof of your grade before the transcripts are available. You can ask your instructor if she or he will provide you with that information.