The Lifetime Fitness and Wellness Center is no longer available for membership use, as of June 2019. Due to budget constraints, the college made the difficult decision to discontinue operating the center.
The center will continue to be available for Physical Education (Kinesiology) classes, allowing students in those classes to use the facilities.
Thank you to all who have used and supported the Lifetime Fitness and Wellness Center.
Sign Up for a Kinesiology Class
De Anza offers a variety of active Kinesiology courses, ranging from one-half to two credit units each. Classes are offered Monday through Friday between 5:30 a.m. and 10 p.m., and on Saturday mornings. You'll find these classes listed in the course schedule under KNES.
The fitness center, located in the PE Quad in Building PE 6, offers a variety of workout options for enrolled students, including
- Machines for both aerobic and strength development
- Matted area with balance balls and resistance equipment
- Television with FM audio broadcast and magazines
- Free weights
Use of Locker Rooms
To help maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment for everyone, it is important to abide by the policies listed below:
- For the privacy of everyone, the use of audio or visual recording devices, including
cell phone camera, is PROHIBITED in changing areas, restrooms or locker rooms.
- Gender Neutral/Family Restroom is available on the top Pool Deck (Northeast
- Public restrooms located throughout the facility are not to be used as changing
rooms. Changing must take place in the appropriate locker room area.
- No glass of any kind is permitted in locker rooms.
- Please do not leave food/drink in lockers overnight.
- All personal items must be locked in a secure locker. De Anza College is not
responsible for lost or stolen items or items vacated due to unauthorized use.
Locker Usage Policy
- Lockers are issued for students, faculty and staff free of charge, on a first come
served basis. *Students in Adaptive PE Classes are assigned labeled Lockers 96-
101 (Men) and 57-62 (Women).
- Participants must bring personal locks to secure belongings.
- All lockers MUST be cleaned out at the end of the academic quarter for regular
maintenance and cleaning. This date will be posted in advance.
- Any locks remaining on daily lockers at the end of the academic quarter are subject
to being cut off at the owner’s expense. Items in lockers will be tagged and held for
two weeks, however De Anza College will not be responsible for items retrieved from
lockers where locks have been removed.
- De Anza College is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in
Locker Room Contacts
Please see Facilities & Equipment Assistants with any questions or needed assistance.
- Women: Sarah Wallace, 408-864-8792, email@example.com
- Men: Raymond Cornell, 408-864-8352, firstname.lastname@example.org