Upcoming Information Meetings
The next information meeting for the De Anza College Nursing program will be held on September 20, from 9-11 a.m. (tentative)
- This meeting will be held online via Zoom.
- Please register to attend by submitting this form.
We will send you an email before the meeting with details about how to join the meeting.
Register To Attend the September Meeting
We generally cover these topics during the information meetings:
- Nursing programs offered and their differences
- Prerequisites and eligibility rules
- Getting started at De Anza
- Resources available
- Application process and transcripts
- Waiting lists for programs
- Post-application requirements
- Program costs
- Employment market and outlook
There will also be time for questions.
Please join the meeting on time. We will begin admitting partipants 10 minutes before the session start time. De Anza is currently holding Nursing Information meetings on Zoom to comply with public health directives. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time, and we look forward to meeting you in person in the future.
Important: Please check this webpage a week before the scheduled meeting date, to confirm the date, time and other details.
Application Review Appointments
Do you have questions or problems with eligibility requirements or completing the application? You can schedule a 15-minute appointment to review your completed application over the phone or on Zoom.
- To schedule an appointment, contact Deborah Taylor, screening and selection coordinator, by calling 408.864.8687 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your completed application, with unofficial transcripts and HESI test scores, to the meeting. If you are not finished, bring a copy of the application on which you can write notes.
- The screening and selection coordinator will review your individual application or other paperwork you bring to the appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment!
See the Nursing Program Information webpage for application period information and to obtain documents about the nursing programs.
See the Announcements webpage for updates on requirements and detailed information about current or upcoming application periods.
Room S-81 is on the northwest corner of the S-8 building (purple buildings on map). S-82 is on the East side of the S-8 building. See the campus map to locate these buildings, get info on parking, and to get directions to the campus.
One-day parking permits can be obtained from machines in the parking areas. They take 12 quarters, or three fresh dollar bills or credit cards.
If you plan to use the Flint Center parking structure in the Northwest corner of the campus and an event is occurring at the Flint Center, parking costs may be higher and temporary entrance fee signs will be displayed at the entrances. In such instances, you may find cheaper parking in Parking Lots B and C (East side of campus) or E, on the Southwest side of the campus, but not always.