Vendor Space Fees
Rates - Effective April 1, 2023 market.
Standard spaces are $50 per space. Premium spaces are $75 per space.
Registration Period - Payment and registration from Wednesday after last market until the 20th of the month.
Late Registration Period - From the 21st to the Monday prior to the market date.
Late Registration Fee - From the 21st to the Wednesday prior to the market date, add a fee of $15 to your total.
Advance payments - To help secure space and avoid late fees, we accept advance payment for the next market in the Info Booth, A3 on market day for the next market.
Single Vending Area
- Two (2) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 14 feet
Double Vending Area
- Four (4) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 28 feet
Triple Vending Area
- Six (6) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 42 feet
Quadruple Vending Area
- Eight (8) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 56 feet
- Premium Spaces are three parking stalls (14' x 21') instead of two and are $75 per space per month.
- Refer to Flea Market map for premium space locations - designated with underlined numbers.
6 Month Vendors: July 1 - December 31, 2023
- Six-Month Vendors pay six months in advance starting May 6
- Sellers Permit Required
- First option space reservation for same space for all six months
- Space is not confirmed until payment is received
- No Marketspread sign up required for six months (Flea Market Coordinator reserves space for you for all six months)
- Reservations are open May 6 - June 3, current 6 month vendors have first space option during this time period.
- Late Registration/Payment is June 4 - June 26 only, add $15 to total. Spaces reserved based on availability
- Special event invitations
- All standard spaces are $50 and premium spaces are $75.
Submit payment by check or money order by the 20th of the month to DASG Flea Market, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014. Include your requested booth space and business name on the check.
Late Registration Option: All payments postmarked in the mail or dropped off in the office after the 20th of the month will incur a late fee of $15, please add this to your total fee.
Payment must be received prior to booth assignment and must be received no later than the Wednesday prior to market day so please plan accordingly. Offices are closed on Friday and holidays.
Thank You for Your Support
Your fees support the De Anza Student Government (DASG) which funds services and programs for De Anza College Students.
We have a no refund policy. For very special circumstances, partial refunds of 50% will be considered for emergency situations only on a case by case basis but not to exceed one per fiscal year. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry is free