If You're Visiting the Euphrat
All visitors to the Euphrat are asked to observe the following requirements, in line with college policy and county health guidelines developed to protect your health and the health of others.
- Reservations are required for all visitors who are not students or district employees. Please use the online reservation system to register for your time to visit.
- All visitors must follow De Anza College rules for coming to campus, which include providing proof
they are fully vaccinated.
- Students and employees will be asked to show their De Anza College ID.
- Visitors who are not students or employees will be asked to show proof of completed vaccination.
Note: Completed vaccination means at least two weeks have passed since you received your second shot, if Pfizer or Moderna, or your single shot of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while inside the museum and other campus buildings.
- Capacity is limited to help practice safe social distancing
- All staff are vaccinated and will maintain a safe distance from viewers members at all times.
- Free parking is available in Lot A on the De Anza Campus.