Here's where to park ...
Parking permits are required in all parking lots except in spaces designated for disabled parking (with a disabled placard) or 30-minute visitor parking. Scroll down this page for a directory of parking lots and garages on campus, and the types of parking available at each.
Pickup and Drop-Off
In addition to the parking areas listed below, there are three passenger pickup and drop-off areas
- Flint Center – at Flint Center Circle, just past the main entry to Flint Garage
- Registration & Student Services – in front of the building, in parking Lot A
- Physical Education Quad – between Building L and the PE Quad, in parking Lot C
Free Parking for 30 Minutes
You can park free, without a permit, for no more than 30 minutes in designated spaces in these lots
- Lot A1, near the Registration & Student Services Building (Admissions Office, Cashier, Bookstore)
- Lot C, near the Physical Education Quad and PE 2
Electric Vehicle Charging
- Lot B has 10 electric vehicle charging stations in the first row of parking spaces near the campus landscaping.
- These are not intended for parking and should only be used during the time needed to charge your vehicle.
- To use the chargers, you must register with WattStation Connect and pay with a PayPal account. If you have questions, please contact Sally Gore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directory of Parking Areas
|Parking Area||Nearby Buildings or
Areas of Campus
|Designated Student Parking Spaces?||Designated Staff Parking Spaces?||Designated Carpool Parking Spaces?||Designated Motorcycle Parking Spaces?||Designated Electric/Hybrid Parking Spaces?|
|Flint Garage||Flint Center, A Quad, Library and Learning Center West, S Quad||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Lot A1||Registration & Student Service Building (facing Stevens Creek Boulevard)||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Lot A||Visual & Performing Arts Center, Euphrat Museum, Registration & Student Services Building||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Lot B||Multicultural Center, Advanced Technology Center, L Quad, Campus Center, Administration Building||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes (10 charging stations)|
|Lot C||Physical Education Quad, Sports Fields, Mod Quad C||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes (but no charging stations)|
|Stelling Garage||Physical Education Quad, Sports Fields, Mod Quad C, Kirsch Center, Cheeseman Environmental Study Area||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Lot C1||Kirsch Center, Cheeseman Environmental Study Area, Sports Fields||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Lot D||Kirsch Center, Cheeseman Environmental Study Area||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes (but no charging stations)|
|Lot E||Child Development Center, Science Center, Planetarium,
|Lot F||S Quad||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Lot H||(Print Shop Only)||–||–||No||No||No|
|Lot J||A Quad||No||Yes||No||No||No|
Questions About Parking?
Contact FHDA Police
- Lower Level, Campus Center
- For non-emergencies, call 650.949.7313