Here's where to park your wheels
Racks on Campus
There are racks available on a first-come, first-served basis at many locations around campus. Owners are responsible for locking their bicycles to the racks with their own personal lock systems.
Download a map showing bike rack locations around campus.
Reserved Bicycle Parking
For a fee of $10 per quarter, students may park their bicycles in a reserved space within the enclosed locked corral structure on the Stevens Creek Boulevard side of the Registration & Student Services Building.
Bike owners who use the corral are still responsible for locking their bicycles with their own personal lock systems. De Anza College does not assume liability for lost, damaged or stolen bikes.
The agreement to use the corral allows access to the locked structure and one assigned locker (for items such as a helmet, through the expiration date. The contract may be renewed, providing space is available, the week prior to finals and during finals week of each quarter. A $5 fee will be applied for a key replacement to the bicycle corral.
To sign up for access to the Bike Corral
- Download and fill out the Bicycle Corral Agreement form.
- Submit the form in person to the Office of College Life.
Rules of Conduct:
- Do not transfer the Corral entrance key to another person.
- Do not allow non-key entry holders to enter the Corral.
- Do not prop the Corral door open.
- Do not place propaganda on lockers, walls, bikes, etc.
- Do not lock bikes to the fence; bikes shall be placed in the appropriate rack.
- Do not repair bikes in the Corral.
- Do not leave bikes unattended during the quarter breaks,
- Report any suspicious activity to the District Police.
- Report lost key to the Office of College Life immediately.
- Authorized access without a key will be prioritized with other college needs.
Questions? Please contact the Office of College Life.