Spring Support Groups
- We are offering drop-in support groups via Zoom for students who are looking for social connection during this time of increased isolation.
- We also have special support groups for Asian and Asian American students and for LGBTQ+ students.
- Visit our Workshops webpage for dates, times and Zoom links.
How To Make An Appointment
In order to make an appointment please email and request the required intake forms at email@example.com
- Please include your name, CWID (campuswide ID) availability, and a short statement that you're requesting the intake forms for our services.
- Suzanna, the administrative assistant will confirm your registration and send you the required forms.
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza's Psychological Services office is NOT a 24-hour program. For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
More About Our Services
Online Support Groups!
- We also offer a series of mental health educational workshops each quarter to help you manage your stress before it manages you!
- UPDATE: These in-person workshops have now become Online Support Groups via Zoom! Please visit our workshops webpage for more information!
Scholarships & Resources for LGBTQIA+ Students
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1