This event takes place in the past.
Physical Sciences and Technology Village Career Panel
4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
The De Anza Physical Sciences and Technology Village invites you to a virtual panel discussion with experts in the fields of Geophysics, Meteorology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Earth System Science. They are:
- Craig Clements, Director of Interdisciplinary Fire Lab, San Jose State University
- Emma Nguyen, Senior Software Engineering, LinkedIn
- Peter Howell, Instructional Designer, Gavilan College
- Mika Tosca, Assistant Professor of Liberal Arts (Specialty in Climate Science), School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Marvin Moreano, Product/Test Engineer, Infineon
The panelists will share their personal and professional journeys, talk about their work and experiences in their respective fields, and provide tips for success.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 4
To register, visit bit.ly/PSTCareer.
Questions? Email Khoa Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.