Upcoming Events: Fall 2018
Club Day: Oct. 11
- 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the Main Quad
- Take the pledge to help keep women and men safe from sexual assault.
- Learn the warning signs of relationship violence and how to help a friend.
- Be a part of the event and get a T shirt (while supplies last).
Free Flu Clinic: Oct. 17, 18, 24 and 25
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Don Bautista Room, Campus Center (next to Conference Rooms A&B)
Blood Drive: Oct. 31
- 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Conference Rooms A&B, Campus Center
- Sponsored by Stanford Blood Center
Chill City: Dec. 6
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., S Quad
- Relax before finals with games and furry friends
Basketball Team Shows Strength, Supports #That'sLove
Members of the Men's Basketball team showed their strength on Oct. 31, 2018, by signing the #That'sLove campaign banner – and making their mark against relationship violence.