For More Information
Attend an informational meeting. No appointment is necessary. You only need to attend one meeting.
People with specialized medical training are in demand and will continue to be in the coming decades. Jobs are available now for people trained in the Health Technology fields.
Visit the Medical Laboratory Technician webpage to learn about informational meetings for that program.
Upcoming Meetings for Health Technology
Fall Quarter 2018
Winter Quarter 2018
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017, from 5:30-7:00PM, Room S-81
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017, from 5:30-7:00PM, Room S-81
Spring Quarter 2018
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018, from 5:30-7:00PM, Room S-81
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018, from 5:30-7:00PM, Room S-81
Summer Session 2018
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018, from 5:00-6:30PM, Room S-74
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018, from 5:00-6:30PM, Room S-74
For more information contact:
- Health Technologies - Maureen Miramontes at 408.864.8789
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Patricia Buchner at 408.864.8790
Rooms S-74 and S-73 are located in the S-7 building at De Anza College. Room S-81 is located in the S-8 Building at De Anza College.
A one-day parking permit may be purchased for $3 from the yellow machines located in each student parking lot. These machines take nickels, dimes, quarters, dollar coins and dollar bills. Note: One-day permits are valid only in student lots.