Updated April 6, 2020
The Student Success Center has moved all tutoring and workshops to virtual rooms in Zoom.
Examples of SSC Zoom services by area:
- General Subjects Tutoring Center-Drop-in, group, and weekly tutoring for Accounting 1A, 1B and 1C, Econ 1 and 2 and other Business and Social Science courses.
- Listening & Speaking Center-Conversation Workshops and Tutoring by Appointment
- Math, Science & Technology Resources Center-Drop-In, Group and Weekly Individual Tutoring for Math, Physics and Chemistry/Biology.
- Writing & Reading Center-Drop-In and Weekly Individual Tutoring for any essay or reading assignment.
Academic Skills Center workshops will be offered via Zoom Weeks 4-8.
Here's how to access SSC services:
Join the SSC Resources non-course Canvas site: Enroll in "SSC Resources" Canvas site
if this link does not work, copy-paste this URL: https://deanza.instructure.com/enroll/MAF7Y8
- Select "Modules" which will lead you to the SSC Zoom! links by subject area.
- Click on one of the SSC Areas and select the appropriate Zoom link.
- Join the virtual room, meet a tutor and start learning!
If you have not used Zoom before, read the the Zoom Quickstart Guide . Once you join, tutors can help you with technical difficulties.
Questions, comments or suggestions?
Please email the appropriate SSC contact.
Thank you, and see you on Zoom!