Fundamentals of Oral Communication
An introduction to the basic principles and methods of oral communication with emphasis on improving speaking and listening skills in the multicultural contexts of interpersonal, small group, and public communication. Students will develop and apply effective research strategies.
|47534||COMM 10||52Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Stephanie Anderson||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-04-05 to 2021-06-25.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in COMM 10H.)
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5.