This course covers the fundamentals of differential calculus.
|37112||MATH 1A||66Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Lisa Markus||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-01-09 to 2023-03-31.
MATH-001A-66Z:Fully ONLINE. This is an online class that does not have scheduled meetings. Students can log in anytime to do the required weekly course work. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382. The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning .
- 5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- MATH D032., MATH D032H, MATH D043. or MATH D043H (with a grade of C or better), or appropriate score on Calculus Placement Test within the past calendar year
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course.