This event takes place in the past.
Latinx Mental Health Panel Discussion
12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
MLC 255 or on Zoom
- Thursday, May 19
- 12:30-3 p.m.
- Two ways to attend
- In person: Media & Learning Center (MLC) Room 255
- Or join us on Zoom
A Focus on LGBTQ+ Community:
- Moderators: Steve Nava, LEAD co-coordinator; Val Soto, LEAD mentor
- Panelists: Christian Aguilar, undocumented scholar and educator; Shaila Ramos, HEFAS program coordinator and co-founder
- Sandra Pacheco, UC Berkeley instructor in Gender and Women's Studies, learner and practitioner of Zapotec traditional medicine and indigenous healing practices
- Felicity Amaya Schaeffer, UC Santa Cruz professor in Feminist Studies and Critical Race and Ethnic Studies, author of "Love and Empire: Cybermarriage and Citizenship Across the Americas" and "Unsettled Borders: The Militarized Surveillance on Sacred Indigenous Land"