How to Apply
Due to changes in state regulations, there may be revisions in the application process. Please check this page regularly for updates.
EOPS Application Period for Fall Quarter, 2021
All Applicants: 06/01/21 - 08/27/21
Please read the information below and complete each step before submitting the EOPS application.
Steps to Apply:
New Students (never attended De Anza)
- Apply online for admission to De Anza and complete steps 1-4.
- Review the Eligibility Requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit them to EOPS during the application period:
Current or former De Anza students
- Former students must re-apply to De Anza.
- You must have completed the assessment process.
- You must have declared a major (not "undecided") and selected a goal of transfer, degree or certificate.
- You must have a comprehensive ed plan for three or more quarters.
- Please review the Eligibility Requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit in person to EOPS during the application period: