Want To Take APE Classes?
Follow the steps on this webpage, depending on whether you're a
De Anza uses the statewide application system known as OpenCCC. OpenCCC is a service
of the California Community Colleges Chancellor' Office.
You must become a De Anza College student by completing the college application and receive your 8 digit campuswide ID (CWID) number and password to access the college’s MyPortal site.
Important InformationWhen you fill out the application, remember to declare a major (not "undecided") and select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate if you want to qualify for priority enrollment.
De Anza uses the Clockwork data management system that streamlines and simplifies access to student information. Disability documentation must be uploaded with the DSPS application in Clockwork. Please upload one of the following documentation: IEP, 504 plan, IPP, or DVF.
Types of disability documentation:
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) from high school that verifies your diagnosis.
- Section (504) plan from high school that verifies your diagnosis. Other documentation may include a psychoeducational report.
- Individualized Program Plan (IPP) from San Andreas Regional Center (SARC)
- Disability Verification form (DVF) to be completed by a qualified health professional.
If you do not have disability documentation, you can download our Disability Verification Packet below. DISABILITY VERIFICATION PACKET
Steps to the Clockwork App: DSPS Application
- Login MyPortal using campuside ID (CWID)
- Click Apps > Student Apps
- Click Clockwork App and select De Anza
- Click DSPS Application
- You must have disability documentation ready for upload
- Complete the DSPS Application and submit.
If the DSS application process is unavailable, please send your documentation to Disability Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are sending online registration packets to all continuing APE students by using Adobe Sign. You will be able to complete these forms on your computer using Adobe Sign to sign electronically.
Before you begin the online registration packet, you are a current and continuing De Anza College student who has completed these steps:
- DSPS Disability Verification Packet
- Intake appointment with a DSS Counselor