The Technology Resources Group offers multi-media production services. We can take your project from idea to completed production, on time and on budget. Our productions are always of the highest broadcast quality, whether intended for broadcast, webcast or DVD.
Just a few of our production services include:
- Site Surveys
- Studio Production (Single or Multi-Camera)
- Field Production
- Non-Linear Digital Editing using Final Cut Pro
- Sound Mixing
- CD and DVD Mastering
- AV and Sound Support for Large Events
To arrange a production meeting or to discuss an event, please send an email by clicking on one of the links below:
De Anza College Project Request (use this if you are a De Anza faculty or staff member)
Community/Corporate Project Request (use this if you are NOT a De Anza faculty or staff member)
- In either case above, make sure to fully describe your event's logistical needs. Be aware that instructional needs take top priority and that staff time and resources are limited.
- Additionally, due to the department's recent move to the new MLC, production services are temporarily limited while equipment and the studio is brought back up to speed.