If you're planning to transfer to a UC campus, it's important that you understand the UC TAG program requirements.
- You'll find more information about the UC TAG workshops and UC TAG advising on this page.
- For more information, visit the Transfer Admission Guarantees page.
For a schedule of upcoming UC TAG workshops, check our Transfer Center Workshops webpage.
UC TAG Workshops
Each session will include
- Overview of the UC Transfer Admission Planner and the UC TAG program (with special focus on UC Davis TAG criteria)
- How to submit a TAG application
- Specific procedures and deadlines for De Anza students
- Question and Answer period at the end of each session
Why You Should Attend
By attending a UC TAG Workshop, you will
- Learn about online UC TAG resources and information
- Gain knowledge of TAG requirements to help determine your UC TAG eligibility
- Understand how to use the online UC TAG system to submit your TAG application successfully
- Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Arrive promptly! Each session will begin on time and late arrivals are not guaranteed a seat.
- Bring a pen or pencil.
- For a schedule of upcoming UC TAG workshops, check our Transfer Center Workshops webpage.
UC TAG Advising
- Students may meet with a counselor or academic adviser in the Transfer Center or Counseling and Advising Center prior to submitting a TAG application in September.
- Students may also meet with a UC Davis Transfer Opportunity Program adviser during a scheduled campus visit.
- EOPS students must work with EOPS counselors to address any TAG issues. Contact the EOPS Office for availability of TAG advising services during the summer.
- International students must work with International Student Program (ISP) counselors to address any TAG issues. Contact the ISP Office for availability of TAG advising services during the summer.
Tips for Meeting With a Counselor or Adviser About Your UC TAG Application
- Create your UC TAP account before the meeting.
- Complete the "My Coursework" section.
- Bring a printed copy of your UC TAP summary page.
(Log into your UC TAP account > Go to the "Review" tab > Click on the "Print Page" link located at the top or the "Print" button located at the bottom of the page.)
- Come prepared with specific questions.