Here's What We Do
The Transfer Center helps students research their options and make plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
We can help with
- Drop-in advising to answer quick questions.
- Appointments for in-depth transfer planning.
- Information about articulation agreements, guaranteed admission and impacted majors
- Access and help with ASSIST.org
- Meetings at De Anza with representatives from UC and CSU campuses, as well as private and out-of-state universities
- Workshops and information sessions covering topics such as the online application process, steps to transfer, Transfer Admission Guarantees and UC Personal Insight Questions
- If you're applying this fall to transfer to UC or CSU, you should know that a technical issue is preventing updates to the statewide ASSIST website, which normally provides current information on transferable courses.
- You can still find information about transfer credit for courses taken at De Anza, along with directions on how to report those courses on the UC and CSU Applications, by visiting the ASSIST News page on De Anza's website.
Come visit us
There are three ways to make an appointment
- Use the Transfer Center's online appointment system.
- Call the center's front desk at 408.864.8841.
- Stop by the front desk during office hours.
Make the most of your visit
- Before you come in, make a list of questions that you want to ask.
- Bring any records that are relevant to the issues you want to discuss – such as your educational plan, placement information or test scores, or transcripts from other colleges. (For transcript evaluations, visit this Admissions webpage.)
- Be on time!
Check the Transfer Events page for more information on additional events.
Visit these webpages for useful information to help you plan for a successful transfer.