Here's What We Do
The Transfer Center helps students research their options and make plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
We can help with
- Drop-in advising to answer quick questions.
- Appointments for in-depth transfer planning.
- Information about articulation agreements, guaranteed admission and impacted majors
- Access and help with ASSIST.org
- Meetings at De Anza with representatives from UC and CSU campuses, as well as private and out-of-state universities
- Workshops and information sessions covering topics such as the online application process, steps to transfer, Transfer Admission Guarantees and UC Personal Insight Questions
Come visit us
There are three ways to make an appointment
- Use the Transfer Center's online appointment system.
- Call the center's front desk at 408.864.8841.
- Stop by the front desk during office hours.
Make the most of your visit
- Before you come in, make a list of questions that you want to ask.
- Bring your transcripts from other colleges, your placement test scores, your educational plan and any other records that are relevant to the issues you want to discuss. (For transcript evaluations, visit this Admissions webpage.)
- Be on time!
Check the Transfer Events page for more information on additional events.
There are no upcoming events in the Transfer category.