TracDat: Documenting Outcomes Assessment at De Anza College
TracDat (by Nuventive) is the product selected to manage our campus-wide assessment efforts. It provides a user-friendly platform for all units to capture and manage assessment activities and data, while enabling the alignment of campus assessment activities with strategic initiatives.
The system can be accessed at De Anza's TracDat login page. Details for using the system, including procedures for obtaining a username and password, can be found in the following instruction manuals:
Faculty workshops are held frequently to introduce new users to the system. Upcoming workshop times and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday, Oct 26, 2016 from 12:30 - 1:20 Library Computer Lab
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 from 3:30 – 4:20 AT 205
- Friday, November 4, 2016 from 1:00 - 1:50 pm Library Computer Lab
- Tuesday, May 22: 12:30-1:20 pm LCW 16
- Thursday, May 24: 9:00-10:00 am LCW 16
- Friday, June 1: 2:00-3:00 pm ATC 205
- Monday, June 4: 2:30-3:30 pm LCW 16
- Tuesday, June 5: 4:30 - 5:30 pm LCW 16
- Monday, June 11: 3:30 - 4:30 pm LCW 16
- Thursday, June 14: 3:30 - 4:30 pm LCW 16
- Friday, June 15 10:00-11:00 am in ATC 205
- Friday, June 29: 10:00 - 11:00 am LCW 16
- Friday, June 29: 2:00 - 3:00 pm LCW 16
- Monday, July 2 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm LCW 16
- Tuesday, July 3 from 10:00 - 11:00 am LCW 16
- Wednesday, July 11 from 10:00 - 11:30 in LCW 16
- Wednesday, July 11 from 2:00 - 4:00 in AT 205
- Friday, July 13 from 10:00-12:00 noon in AT 205
If you would like to attend a workshop, please RSVP to Mary Pape at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet attended a workshop, but would like to begin documenting your outcomes work for entry into TracDat, please use one of the following worksheets. Type your assessment and outcome work into the appropriate sheet, and keep a soft copy on your work computer. Once you have obtained your login information for the TracDat system, you can easily copy and paste the information from the worksheet into TracDat.
For student service/administrative training in TracDat, please contact Veronica Acevedo Avila at email@example.com (x8582) .
Public View of TracDat: click here login: public