Infinite series, lines and surfaces in three dimensions, vectors in two and three dimensions, parametric equations of curves. Derivatives and integrals of vector functions.
|44478||MATH 1C||9||MTWRF··||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||Ricardo Delgado||S45|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1CH.
- MATH 1B or MATH 1BH (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.