Futsal Level 3
An introduction to Physical Education through futsal (intermediate level). Includes a global perspective of futsal and a historical review of the sport. Emphasis will be placed upon the technical ability at level 3. Tactical techniques, increased fitness and the mental approach necessary to compete in match play will be emphasized. Full side strategies and tactics will be discussed and performed. Nutrition, muscular endurance, stretching and nutrition will be highlighted.
|23520||KNES 38C||1||····F··||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Rusty Johnson||PE21W|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 0.5 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 38B or KNES 38BX, or equivalent skills.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.