General Chemistry and Qualitative Analysis
This is the third and final quarter in the year long General Chemistry sequence. In this class, advanced equilibrium concepts pertaining to solubility and buffers will be discussed. This will be followed with an introduction to electrochemistry, the chemistry of transition metals, and nuclear chemistry.
|10957||CHEM 1C||2||MTWR···||02:30 PM-03:45 PM||Billie Lo||S35|
|MTWR···||11:30 AM-02:20 PM||SC2208|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 5 Units
- Three hours lecture, six hours laboratory (108 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- CHEM 1B with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.