Elements of discrete mathematics with applications to computer science. Topics include methods of proof, mathematical induction, logic, sets, relations, graphs, combinatorics, and Boolean algebra.
|01537||MATH 22||5||MTWRF··||08:30 AM-09:20 AM||Kejian Shi||E31|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
MATH-022.05: A Scientific calculator is recommended.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- MATH 43 or MATH 43H with a grade of C or better or equivalent, and CIS 22A or CIS 35A with a grade of C or better or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.