Low Advanced Grammar and Writing
Develop skills for writing clear, organized, well-developed, multiple paragraph compositions that demonstrate analytical thinking and level-appropriate grammar, sentence structure and vocabulary.
|00817||ESL 263||2||M·W····||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Christine Chai||L35|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- ESL 252 and 253; or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 263 students may also enroll in ESL 261 and 262 concurrently.