High Intermediate Grammar and Writing
Develop skills in using level-specific grammar and sentence structure in writing. Write organized and well-developed descriptive, narrative, and explanatory paragraphs.
|00698||ESL 253||62||M·W····||06:30 PM-08:20 PM||Lisa Kohnhorst||L34|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- ESL 244 or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 253 students may also enroll in ESL 251 and 252 concurrently.