High Intermediate Reading
Development of high intermediate English reading comprehension and vocabulary building skills in extended written materials.
|00688||ESL 252||3||·T·R···||09:00 AM-10:15 AM||Clara Lam||L35|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 3 Units
- Three hours lecture (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- ESL 244 or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 252 students may also take ESL 251 and 253 concurrently.