Infinite series, lines and surfaces in three dimensions, vectors in two and three dimensions, parametric equations of curves. Derivatives and integrals of vector functions.
|00664||MATH 1C||61||MTWR···||05:30 PM-07:45 PM||Fatemeh Yarahmadi||MCC-12|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
MATH-001C-61: TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1CH.
- MATH 1B or MATH 1BH (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.