Comprehensive approach to career and life planning. Examine the decision-making process by exploring theories in career development and other factors such as familial, social, and cultural issues that influence career and lifestyle choices. Utilize self-assessment inventories to identify individual interests, values, skills, and personality types as they relate to career/college major options. Become familiar with career development software, related technology and develop skills to enhance the job search process.
|00468||CLP 70||64Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Rob Clem||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-04-09 to 2018-06-29.
Online course. Students must have access to a computer, the Web and an individual email address. Information on REQUIRED orientation available at http://www.deanza.edu/distance/
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Students may enroll in either CLP 70 or CLP 75, but not both, for credit.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.